Makes 4 meals in 40mins
500g Lean steak or turkey mince
½ Large red pepper
½ Large yellow pepper
1x large onion
2x garlic cloves (optional)
Large Handful of cherry tomatoes
2x rashers of organic bacon
Gluten free flour (GF four)
Red & black pepper
Red pesto or tomato paste with no added salt/sugar
1x Fresh red chili
Pack of fresh Mozzarella
1x dessertspoon of Pine Nuts
- Add to a food blender thyme, egg, red chili, and mince with 1x tsp. of GF flour & mix well. Then put in fridge & leave to rest for 15min.
- Lightly fry in coconut oil, onion, garlic & bacon with a tsp. of pepper & put to one side.
- Knead mince mixture using Gluten Free flour & spread out onto a baking tray into your desired shape approximately 1.5cm thick
- Cover base with red pesto, the onion mix and oven bake on 220C for 15-20 min’s
- Cover meat base with veggies, pine nuts and lay on mozzarella as the top layer
- Return to oven on 200C for 15 min’s checking regularly
- If you are pushed for time when you lightly fry onion and garlic add your pizza toppings to this pan too – this way the meatza will need less time under the grill.
- If you are wanting an extra lean version skip the mozzarella
Serve with Spinach, Olive oil & walnut salad salad